Belle Collective is about to put Jackson, Mississippi on the map!
The ladies of the upcoming reality show on the Oprah Winfrey Network are putting their differences aside to revitalize the historic Farish Street in the Capital City.
This would be major! I can’t tell you how many men have tried to revitalize this historic part of Jackson over the last 10 years with no luck.
Farish Street was once known as the hub for Black-owned businesses in Jackson. Now with mostly abandoned storefronts, people are left to patronize Johnny T’son Friday nights and attend church at Farish Street Baptist Church on Sundays.
The five principal belles include:
• Dr. Antoinette Liles, one of the few Black female dentists in the state. Dr. Liles is navigating
a recent divorce and opening her very own dental practice.
• Lateshia Pearson is the CEO of the National Women’s Brunch Organization. Her brunches
bring powerful women together and help promote self-empowerment, she is the mastermind behind bringing the ladies together to revitalize Farish Street.
• Latrice Rogers is the young mastermind and entrepreneur behind Goddess Lengths, the
most successful hair care emporium in the region.
• Marie Hamilton-Abston, a self-made millionaire and CEO of the bustling Hamilton Davis
Mental Health empire.
• Tambra Cherie is the newly single midday diva and on-air radio personality for Jackson’s
top hip-hop and R&B station and host of the most controversial radio show in the city, “The
“Belle Collective” is executive produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment with Carlos King and
Slane Hatch serving as executive producers. Angela Dugan, Mimi Adams and Cherelle
Hinds serve as co-executive producers.