Movie exec, and Christian, Tyler Perry, who just released his latest installment of his Madea franchise, Boo! A Madea Halloween, shared with US Weekly 25 things that people may not know about him. The actor/producer listed that he was a minister in his church, and that he went to seminary school.
Here are some of the things that Perry listed:
1. I’d rather be at home on the porch with my dogs [a German shepherd, three huskies and three Yorkies] than on a red carpet.
2. I sang “Play That Funky Music” onstage one night with Prince.
3. I’m an introvert.
4. I had a private tour of Air Force One.
5. I went to seminary school for a semester.
6. I’m allergic to small-minded people.
7. I have been trying to learn to swim for years.
8. My favorite pastime is flying radio-controlled planes.
9. I spent the summers with my grandmother in rural Louisiana, working in the fields.
10. I have a fear of tubes and tunnels. Going through any tunnel causes me great anxiety.
11. I’m a germophobe.
12. I was a minister in my church.
Photo Credit: Buchan/Variety/REX/Shutterstock