Martha Stewart Living is celebrating 30 years in publication with a December issue full of holiday ideas for cooking, decorating, entertaining, awesome gift giving ideas, and Martha over the years!
Here are some highlights of the anniversary issue:
- The Sweetest Invitation: Get an up-close look inside Martha’s cocktails and cookies party at her Bedford farm.
- A Feast of Favorites: Just in time to inspire your holiday menu, the magazine’s food editors share the Living recipes they simply love—and have to make every December, such as Martha’s classic eggnog and favorite potato pancakes.
- 30 Years of Living: A highlight reel of the magazine’s history, filled with iconic images, lasting lessons, and memories from alums.
- Bundles of Joy: Handmade with love (and a few simple supplies), 12 chic DIY gifts that you’ll love to make and are sure to delight. Plus, a roundup of thoughtful, high-quality presents you can buy.
- Simply Stunning: Star-quality décor ideas that take inspiration from classic Amish and Shaker designs.
I’m one of those girls who attempts to make her home look and smell(I think it smells like pumpkin) like Martha’s during the holiday season.
The Holiday/Anniversary issue hits newsstands Nov. 20th