Random House announced on Monday that Prince Harry upcoming memoir will be “intimate and heartfelt.”
The publishing company announced that the memoir will be released in 2020.
“I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become,” the Duke of Sussex, said in a statement Monday. “I’ve worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and my hope is that in telling my story — the highs and lows, the mistakes, the lessons learned — I can help show that no matter where we come from, we have more in common than we think. I’m deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I’ve learned over the course of my life so far and excited for people to read a firsthand account of my life that’s accurate and wholly truthful.”
To the naysayers, the Duke of Sussex will donate proceeds to charity, according to Random House.
Prince Harry and Meghan‘s Archewell Productions announced it’s first Netflix series and it’s close to Harry’s heart.
Archewell Productions, in partnership with The Invictus Games Foundation, announced its first Netflix series. Heart of Invictus.
The multi-episode series will follow a group of extraordinary competitors as they train, and along the way reveal powerful stories of resilience and hope. The series will also follow the organizers as they work to prepare for the Games, postponed until next Spring, and as they partner with each nation’s team to support their competitors over the coming year.
“Since the very first Invictus Games back in 2014, we knew that each competitor would contribute in their own exceptional way to a mosaic of resilience, determination, and resolve. This series will give communities around the world a window into the moving and uplifting stories of these competitors on their path to the Netherlands next year. As Archewell Productions’ first series with Netflix, in partnership with the Invictus Games Foundation, I couldn’t be more excited for the journey ahead or prouder of the Invictus community for continuously inspiring global healing, human potential and continued service,” said Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
It looks like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have finally become financially independent.
Over the weekend the couple announced that they had repaid the taxpayers’ money spent on renovating their Windsor home. (this what part of their departure agreement with the Queen).
A spokesman for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex issued the following statement on Labor Day:
“A contribution has been made to the Sovereign Grant by The Duke of Sussex. This contribution, as originally offered by Prince Harry, has fully covered the necessary renovation costs of Frogmore Cottage, a property of Her Majesty The Queen, and will remain the UK residence of The Duke and his family.”
Now, it’s been reported that Harry and Meghan are no longer receiving money from Harry’s dad, Prince Charles.
With a multimillion dollar Netflix deal and a new home in Montecito, California, the Duke and Duchess are living their best life!
Prince Harry has done what any honorable husband should do when his wife and kid(s) are being attacked. He protects and covers them!
Since announcing their split from the royal family on social media we haven’t heard from Harry or Meghan until now.
Sunday night speaking at an event for a charity he founded for children in Africa, Harry reading from a piece of paper explained to the crowd why he made the tough decision to remove his family from royal life.
“Before I begin, I must say that I can only imagine what you may have heard or perhaps read over the past few weeks.
“So, I want you to hear the truth from me, as much as I can share – not as a Prince, or a Duke – but as Harry, the same person that many of you have watched grow up over the last 35 years, but with a clearer perspective.
“The UK is my home and a place that I love. That will never change.
“I have grown up feeling supported by so many of you and I watched as you welcomed Meghan with open arms. As you saw me find the love and happiness that I hoped for all my life. Finally the second son of Diana got hitched, hooray. (the crowd laughed)
“I also know that you’ve come to know me well enough over all these years to trust that the woman that I chose as my wife upholds the same values as I do. And she does. And she’s the same woman I fell in love with. We both do everything that we can to fly the flag and carry out our roles for this country with pride.
The decision that I have made for my wife and I to step back is not one that I made lightly.
“Once Meghan and I were married, we were excited, we were hopeful and we were here to serve. For those reasons, it brings me great sadness that it has come to this. The decision that I have made for my wife and I to step back is not one that I made lightly. It was so many months of talks after so many years of challenges. And I know I haven’t always gotten it right but as far as this goes, there really was no other option.
“What I want to make clear is: we aren’t walking away and we are certainly not walking away from you. Our hope was to continue serving the Queen, the Commonwealth and my military associations but without public funding. Unfortunately, that wasn’t possible.
“I’ve accepted this, knowing that it doesn’t change who I am or how committed I am, but I hope that helps you understand what it had come to. That I would step my family back from all I have ever known, to take a step forward into what I hope could be a more peaceful life. I was born into this life and it was a great honor to serve my country and the Queen.
“When I lost my mum 23 years ago, you took me under your wing, you looked out for me for so long. But the media is a powerful force, and my hope is one day our collective support for each other can be more powerful because this is so much bigger than just us.
“We are taking a leap of faith. Thank you for giving me the courage to take this next step.”
“It has been our privilege to serve you, and we will continue to lead a life of service. So in that respect, nothing changes. It has also been a privilege to meet so many of you, and to feel your excitement for our son Archie, who saw snow for the first time the other day and thought it was bloody brilliant.
“I will always have the utmost respect for my grandmother, my commander in chief, and I am incredibly grateful to her and the rest of my family for the support they have shown Meghan and I over the last few months.
“I will continue to be the same man who holds his country dear and dedicates his life to supporting the causes, charities and military communities that are so important to me.
“Together, you have given me an education about living. And this role has taught me more about what is right and just than I could have ever imagined.
“We are taking a leap of faith. Thank you for giving me the courage to take this next step.”
Prince Harry was spotted hanging out with his close friends at a London pub, in what Royal experts are saying was a farewell dinner ahead of his flight back to Canada where he will rejoin Meghan and their son Archie.
According to reports, Harry acted like a “normal” customer and spent around three hours at Brook House Pub in Fulham, which is owned by his friend Mark Dyer, whose son Jasper is Harry’s godson.
If you recall, The Prince stayed back in the UK to handle the business of he and Meghan’s exit as Senior Royal’s . Late Saturday the Queen released a statement outlining the agreement that the monarch agreed upon with Duke and Duchess:
Harry and Meghan will no longer use HRH but they will remain the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and will be individually styled as Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
The couple have agreed to repay the $2.4million of taxpayers’ money spent on refurbishing Frogmore Cottage, which will remain their UK home. This was gifted to them from the Queen when they got married.
The Duke and Duchess will continue to support their private charities but Harry will lose his military patronages.
The couple will no longer receive royal funds and will spend most of their time in North America.
Remember there will be a transition period. I am hearing the transition should take place through the Spring, so we can expect the couple to make appearances that were already scheduled before their new year announcement of stepping away from royal duties.
I can’t wait to see what the future holds for these two.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle six week break from royal duties are over and they will be making their first public appearance on Tuesday, January 7th.
According to Royal correspondents the couple is scheduled to meet with HE. Ms Janice Charette, High Commissioner in Canada to the UK, as well as staff to thank them for the warm Canadian hospitality and support they received during their recent stay in the country.
Following their meeting with the High Commissioner, the couple will visit the Canada Gallery and view a special exhibition by Indigenous Canadian artist, Skawennati. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will also meet different members of the High Commission team who work in a range of sectors supporting the partnership between Canada and the UK.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are having baby Archie christened next week at St. George’s Chapel.
According to Royal Correspondents, the service is expected to follow royal tradition, with the Archbishop of Canterbury baptizing Archie using water from the River Jordan poured from a solid silver ewer over the Lily Font.
St George’s Chapel has double significance for the royal couple. Not only were the Duke and Duchess married there last year, but it is also where Harry was christened in 1984.
Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland will be there, along with Prince William and Kate, Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles and Camilla are expected to attend.
Its been reported that Meghan’s friends, Serena Williams, and stylist Jessica Mulroney will be godmothers to baby Archie.
In other Meghan and Prince Harry news, the couple attended the first of a two game series of the Major League Baseball London Series, in support of We Are Invictus Games. The couple was gifted with little baseball outfits for baby Archie.
“I truly believe that good mental health – mental fitness – is the key to powerful leadership, productive communities and a purpose-driven self, the Prince shared. It is a huge responsibility to get this right as we bring you the facts, the science and the awareness of a subject that is so relevant during these times. Our hope is that this series will be positive, enlightening and inclusive – sharing global stories of unparalleled human spirit fighting back from the darkest places, and the opportunity for us to understand ourselves and those around us better. I am incredibly proud to be working alongside Oprah on this vital series.”
Oprah told “CBS This Morning” that the collaboration began when she was having a conversation with Harry and asked him what the most important issues facing the world were.
“He said there were two,” she said. “He said climate change and he said mental wellness, mental fitness, mental health.”
Michelle Williams celebrated her 42nd birthday on July 23rd.
ONLY IN THEATERS AUGUST 13
Hi! I'm Beatrice but my family and friends call me Bea or "BB."
First and foremost thank ya'll for stopping by.
I'm a Mississippi girl that grew up in Chicago (Southside!) who loves to talk faith, fashion and entertainment news.
I am committed to creating and sharing positive celebrity news that celebrates, uplifts, inspires and empowers... And along the way sharing a little bit of my personal journey of healing after losing my husband to COVID, spending time with my family, traveling, etc...
Have an event or product you would like for me to cover? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Husband Died From COVID-19
My husband died from coronavirus! I never thought that those words would be coming out of my mouth or that it would become a part of my story….but it has.
My Day at the 50th Annual GMA Dove Awards
My interview with “Jingle Jangle’ Director David E. Talbert